Monday, February 17, 2014

Owls

I love making special requests even though it might be a challenge finding ribbon or accessories that are needed. However, this request turned into alot of fun. Owls were the theme of the cake and I started to do some research into bibs and ribbon. Guess what! I found something even cooler than a traditional cake. Instead I made one that looked like an owl! Woohooo!!!!!
 
Ears: Piper cleaner and socks
Eyes: Diapers and flowers
Beak: Washcloth
Chest: Diapers and bib
Holding the owl together and the wings: ribbon and a receiving blanket! 
 


Not only did I make the owl, but when I placed him on the bottom tier of diapers the back just looked plain, so I added travel size baby products, an owl hand puppet on top of a baby bottle, spoons, and pacifiers. Also added some little owl clothes pins, along with a little wooden owl where I wrote the baby's name (displayed in first picture)




No comments:

Post a Comment