Saturday, January 19, 2013

More blankets (Soccer & Tinkerbell)

 Blankets.....

I now feel like I have become a master of make these no-sew fleece blankets. Granted you don't have to be a rocket scientist to make one of these, but sometimes it feels like you might. Most challenging part of making these blankets is making them square and not look completely crooked. If you saw the first one I ever made, you too might think I have mastered these skills.

I completed the following blankets... This is 2nd soccer ball pattern I have completed. This request came from my High School Spanish teacher, who saw the original one I had posted after completing it for my boyfriend's sister for Christmas in 2011.
Made for a former student of Minerva

 Oh its finally a fun pattern! Tinkerbell!!!! Oh how I love fun requests that I can pick and choose. My only restrictions when asked for this blanket were: No Fairies.... and No Pink!

Results = Tinkerbell with a purple backing.
Made for Beth's 3 year old daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment