Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yippie! Finally a girl!

This time around I was asked by Josie, a lady at my mom's work, to make a tricycle for her sister's baby shower. I was very excited and thankful to find out, it was for a girl! It is my first one that was going to be in pink. I knew the shopping and making of this cake would be soooo much fun!

I was super excited and proud of the finished results.
Here are the pictures of the girl diaper cake.

The flowers are hair clips. The make a great decoration!

Hope you all like this cake as much as I do. I had a good time making it, just like I did with all the others. The only difference is this one was a little challenging when trying to find a pink bear. IF there is a specific type of animal such as a bear, hippo, rabbit, duck just let me know and I will do the best I can at finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment